Friday, November 9, 2007

Bienvenidos a Miami



I haven't posted in a little while...very busy with lots of things that I'll share in a week or two. In the meantime, I'll post this shot of downtown Miami, taken just 48 hours ago.

Anyone in the South Florida area has certainly noticed a recent change in the weather. The low humidity is producing fiery sunsets and the cool breezes are making higher-altitude clouds that move during long exposures (the above was about 50 seconds). Aside from some exposure masking (mostly toning down the bright, patriotically-lit I.M. Pei building) there was not much color enhancement. It really looked like this.

Miami's reputation as a party town (among other things) overshadows some of the best aspects of the city. With the islands, bridges, water and sunsets like this, I've always seen Miami as one of the world's most naturally beautiful cities.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

eh.. bookmarked ))

your privacy is respected